Thursday, June 19, 2008

Day 9

#1 - Finished Exodus today. Lots of wonderful things I learned this time. I loved when Moses received his calling from the Lord. He kind of argued with God about it, and he kept getting put in his place about it. "Moses, you're doing this. Quit giving me excuses. I'll make it so." I feel like that in my calling sometimes too. And then at the end of the book when all the wise hearted people bring too many donations to the tabernacle and all the wise hearted people work on the building of it... Willing hearts... Wise men seek Him still. It is so wonderful to read and be touched by the Spirit. So much great learning.

Don't know my other numbers...
But I looked up Turner Classic Movies on the TV listings and I'll be able to hit my 10 classic movies easy from there.

We watched XMen III tonight as a family and I had grand intentions of working on Tasmin's afghan, but it didn't happen. It's only the second time I've seen it, so I watched.

No comments: