Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Day 415

I've yet to decide if I should just re-post my list or enter a dated post.... I seem to be doing both. So some of the progress I've made doesn't ever get its own post, I just update the progress right on my original list.

Ahh.... summer means I did too get to have a few dates with my children. Never as many as I would have liked, but at least I DID spend some time with them. Maggie and I got more time than I counted as dates... doing stuff at home that wasn't necessarily for very long or just the two of us. For example, I bought little cash register money at the dollar store the other night and she and Tanner set up stores in the house (Tanner stole food from EVERYWHERE) and then I came "shopping" as various different characters in their stores. That was so much fun, and Maggie loved the attention and time we spent... but... NOT a date.

This particular goal has really made me aware of spending more time with my children. So many things don't classify as "dates" but if this has made me DO more with them, what a great goal that has been!!

No comments: