Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Day 387

I got to cross off something else today. I "cloud-watched" with Maggie and Tanner, but it's monsoon season so it was this amazing lightning show. We are broke, broke, broke this summer, so we scrounged through the house for coins and came up with enough for dollar sundaes for each of us (Taylor too!) from McDonalds. The air was beautiful, the sky was amazing, and the sundaes were oh-so good!

I have been using Mark Forster's AutoFocus System (it's free; I have to share) and it has been truly wonderful for me. (Well, and I got on the RIGHT depression medication and that has made a TREMENDOUS difference in my life!) So I feel like things are moving along just swimmingly, now!

I thought I would be really shocked when I checked in tonight to see how many days I had left, because I knew I had passed the one year mark. I thought I would go into panic-mode because there is so much left to do! But again, the way I set up my list to begin with, many things won't get checked off in the beginning, but a WHOLE BUNCH will get checked off near the end because they are items like "watch 10 movies" or "read 20 books" and I AM making progress on those goals. Go ME!!

Now, if only I had put "read or listen to Twilight series 87 times" on my list -- I could get that accomplished so easily!

No comments: