Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Time ticking on...

And I'm not an Obama fan so tonight is just as sad as can be for me. Working on continuing to make my home a little haven from the bad, bad world...

#1 - Finished Ruth October 28th, almost through with Samuel.

#4 - Haven't been walking at all, but the church walk-a-thon is coming up soon.

#5 - Here's a completely random thought on my ballet class. I was walking from the service station to my office a few days ago and had a sudden, weird impulse to do a front walkover! Of course, I didn't do it. I was in the middle of a parking lot (asphalt, hello!) and there's no way I could do one in this old body without falling flat on my head, but there was a definite impulse there. How bizarre is that?!

#16 - Hey! I forgot this was ON my list! We are going to Georgia for Christmas!! I will get to check this off December 19th when we leave!! Woo-hoo!

#22 - Under the $10,000 mark at last!! (Man, I hate admitting that, but I'm sure others are worse of than me, just as others are SAVING instead of paying down debt! I'm just not going to reveal where we started from!!)

#25 - Levi's afghan: pulled it out to work on while waiting for District Choir to start and about humiliated the heck out of my oldest daughter. "Mo-om! You're crocheting in public?!"

#35 - Oh, this is too good to be true! Another one! We are going from Georgia to Florida to hit Disneyworld at Christmastime!

#41 - "Thousands Cheer" is my first Garland flick to check off my list. She only did one number in it, it was really a Gene Kelley film. Mm mm mm.

#75 - Man, I walked the whole neighborhood in support of Prop 102. I met some great neighbors and some scary ones. Something more about that safe haven...Yep, gonna count this one done.

#83 - Talked to Missy about using hers! (DDR)

#85 - Told Ms Legarra to put me down for Love of Reading Week in February. (gotta choose a great book!)

#97 - Clothes shopping. That was great on so many levels. She got something she needed, something she wanted, and something totally just to splurge. What fun! I REALLY need to take out my son. He doesn't have any dates on the list and he needs some mom-attention BAD.


1 comment:

Latharia said...

You are doing great!!!!!! WOW!!! And we are NOT under $10k, if that makes you feel better! :)