Monday, October 27, 2008

Day 140

I think I should have so many things crossed off... but the whole point was to be making progress, and I am doing that. That's a great feeling.

Still waiting for insurance money to do a lot of the finishing touches on the house, like the trim, and I refuse to check it off until it's really done!

I think I'm going to end up seeing a lot of things checked off in rapid succession, kind of like when you pay off your credit cards and you roll over the payments to the next one as each one gets paid off. When you start that plan, the progress seems kinda slow, but once the snowball gets rolling, all of a sudden three or four get paid off in the same few months. That's what my checklist is going to be like.

I started watching "Thousands Cheer" tonight with Kathryn Grayson and Gene Kelley. LOVE IT! Took great courage and turned it off about one hour into it so I could finish some things that have been nagging at me. And now I'm here checking in, I already read my scriptures today, and then I am going to go to bed!

1 comment:

Latharia said...

You are doing awesome!!!! Just keep plugging away at it! :D I've never seen that movie ... will have to check it out!