Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Day 36

#89 - Pulled out the huge pink notebook I've kept for over 10 years with my college papers in it. Threw out most of it, into the recycle bin. I did keep my work from my Personal History class, because that's my journal! I also kept work from my poetry classes and a couple of my imitation papers from another writing course just because that was one of my favorite classes and I love the work I produced there.

There is still a box to go through, but I know that box doesn't contain JUST college stuff. It also has my drafts of stories I've written. It will be a challenge to stay focused and go through the college stuff, but along with my work on Helium (#6), maybe it will be a new starting point as well.

#42 - Think I will now go compose my list of 10 movies from Turner Classic channel website...

No comments: