Monday, July 14, 2008

Day 35

#1 - Well into Numbers. Missing reading the Book of Mormon. Think I'll have to make more time in my day so I can read both the Book of Mormon and the Old Testament.

#6 - Helium added another reward thing. Not at a place right now where I think, hey I'll write an article every day! But maybe I can do one a week...

#22 - This one doesn't feel like it counts because we're paying down that debt on a huge automatic payment every month. But that grand total goes down every month!!

#23 - Finally got more yarn so I can work on Tasmin's afghan again. And that means movies!

#49 - Family Favorites cookbook. Thinking about it must count. I think about it every night at 6 o'clock...

#96 - Avery is sad I haven't started on his date list yet. I'll ask him tomorrow for some ideas of what we should do together. It would be super easy if we had money. Doing in on the frugal side will take some creativity.

*****

I am waiting for banana bread to be done in the oven. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new mixer that Matt won for me at a silent auction. Best $4 he ever spent on me. Can't wait to collect the ingredients for the Ezekiel bread, but I must say Matt's invention of chile cheddar focaccia is absolutely to die for!!

It's interesting... I think about this list all the time. My thoughts go back and forth. Did I dream too big? Did I plan too much? Was I realistic at all? And then I switch and think, heck yeah I can do this! And I'm just totally enjoying this journey...

No comments: