Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 605 - 396 left to go

23 things accomplished. And all the "dates" and temple trips are well on their way and will most likely get accomplished. That's six more. I think if I get to one third of the list completed, that will be great!

I did learn how outrageous I was with the book reading and the afghans. Especially since I can't do those at the same time! I could really beef up my movie-list watching and sail through those afghans, though. But I've been on a reading kick, just not the Old Testament or books from the Newbery or Caldecott lists! Halfway through the Book of Mormon for 2010 and reading lots of great biographies and killer fluff stuff. (I have read the Twilight series W-A-A-A-Y too many times.) I put Newbery and Caldecott on the list so I would grab GOOD stuff... but these WERE good, because I enjoyed them so much!!

No comments: